This is a covenant of trust between you and Hillel, which allows you to have access to the Ziff Center (comprised of the Koret Pavilion, Taube Hillel House and the backyard) beyond its ordinary operating hours of 9am-5pm. It’s most basic tenants are thoughtfulness and respect for people and property. We are excited to extend this opportunity to you to use the building; however, please note the following conditions that we request you follow in exchange for the extended access to the Ziff Center:
* The main doors are locked in the evening or when staff leaves. If you are in the building during non-business hours, it is your responsibility to ensure that the door is locked and, if no one else is in the building; that the heat or AC is off, all windows are closed/no doors are propped, and the lights are off (in Taube where the lights are manual) when you leave.
* The driveway is a 24-hour loading zone. Please do not leave cars in the driveway. They will be towed.
* The kitchens in both buildings are kosher. Please do not bring non-kosher items into the kitchen. If you have any questions regarding food, please ask a Hillel staff person.
* While there is often food in the kitchen available for general consumption, please do not eat food marked for other purposes. Read labels carefully so your choices do not impact other people’s plans and programs.
* Furniture must be returned to its original location and trash disposed of in all rooms you use when you are finished.
* If you let people inside the building, you are responsible for making sure that everyone is out of the building before you leave. You should be the last person to leave. If you do let people into the building after hours, they are your responsibility and you will be held accountable if they misuse this privilege.
* If there is another student with extended access privileges who lets him/herself (and others) into the building while you are there, please communicate with him/her before your departure to make sure that s/he takes responsibility for closing the building. When you leave, if there is no other student present with extended access, you must ask all other students to leave.
* The last person to leave the building must follow and sign the Ziff Center Closing Check Out Sheet to make sure all closing procedures are abided by.
By signing this document you agree to the above conditions and understand that any infraction of these requests will result in immediate termination of your extended access privileges. You also agree to be held accountable if you abuse this privilege. Hillel at Stanford agrees to grant you 24 hour access to the Taube Hillel House and Koret Pavilion at the Ziff Center for Jewish Life.